1.) First of all moving on is a choice not a trial. It is not some dungeon where you have to kill numerous monsters to move on. NO it isn't, moving on is a simple yes or no. It is so
lely based on you, people who do not move on after a VERY long time are weak-hearted people. There are just foolish people like for example : a girl who still haven't moved on for freaking 5 years. Her ex is already married and recently had a child and still haven't move on. You know what's funny? He is her only first boyfriend. This is one example of someone weak-hearted and stupid. This world is not made for the weak-hearted, you have to be cruel to survive here. Moving on has no crossroads you have to choose but rather 2 roads leading to a yes or no.
2.) Moving on is not an option, it is a MUST. After a break-up it is normal to cry and do sad things but this cannot continue for a long time. Moving on is a must to find someone better than what you had. It hurts but moving on rewards you with someone who would try his/her best for you to be happy again.
3.) Moving on does not have a period of time. This is bull****, I remembered those stupid movies who told people you can't have another boyfriend/girlfriend after 3 months of your break-up. Whoever invented this are so stupid. There IS NO RULE on WHEN you CAN HAVE SOMEONE BETTER. There are people who move on with their past relationship in just weeks.
4.) Moving on from a relationship after only several days or few weeks does not mean he/she didn't love his/her ex. People always think that moving on should take months, years or decades to be over. I don't need to elaborate this again read no. 4. People who move on very fast are those strong-hearted people who accepted that it is over and it is time to FIND SOMEONE BETTER. It's funny that people would think something stupid about time on moving on. I mean do you mean you still have to love him/her when you broke up? Breaking up means that he/she DOESN'T love you anymore!
5.) Assuming sucks literally. Hated girls that would say that "He still loves me" or " We will come back together again". First of all read no.4 about break up, and stop assuming. I DO NOT CARE about THOSE PEOPLE who GOT BACK TOGETHER. Those kind of people are different but I respect them. But this assumers should just stop, it just going to hurt you people more.
6.) Moving on is full not partial. Yeah maybe you had moved on and found someone better. But when you saw him/her again, you still love him/her and he/she loves you again. Then you broke up with him/her because you wanted your ex back. You know what? You just made war here bro/sis. You still haven't move on and tried to find somebody just to cover THE GAP? Now you want him/her to move on? This people are nothing but empty-headed psychos who will never show mercy.
I hope that you wouldn't get mad at me much because I opened such topic but I wanted to express what I feel about moving on. From Pangasinan to Manila till Singapore I had friends who can't move on or assumes there is still love. Anyway thanks for your time. Peace~
2.) Moving on is not an option, it is a MUST. After a break-up it is normal to cry and do sad things but this cannot continue for a long time. Moving on is a must to find someone better than what you had. It hurts but moving on rewards you with someone who would try his/her best for you to be happy again.
3.) Moving on does not have a period of time. This is bull****, I remembered those stupid movies who told people you can't have another boyfriend/girlfriend after 3 months of your break-up. Whoever invented this are so stupid. There IS NO RULE on WHEN you CAN HAVE SOMEONE BETTER. There are people who move on with their past relationship in just weeks.
4.) Moving on from a relationship after only several days or few weeks does not mean he/she didn't love his/her ex. People always think that moving on should take months, years or decades to be over. I don't need to elaborate this again read no. 4. People who move on very fast are those strong-hearted people who accepted that it is over and it is time to FIND SOMEONE BETTER. It's funny that people would think something stupid about time on moving on. I mean do you mean you still have to love him/her when you broke up? Breaking up means that he/she DOESN'T love you anymore!
5.) Assuming sucks literally. Hated girls that would say that "He still loves me" or " We will come back together again". First of all read no.4 about break up, and stop assuming. I DO NOT CARE about THOSE PEOPLE who GOT BACK TOGETHER. Those kind of people are different but I respect them. But this assumers should just stop, it just going to hurt you people more.
6.) Moving on is full not partial. Yeah maybe you had moved on and found someone better. But when you saw him/her again, you still love him/her and he/she loves you again. Then you broke up with him/her because you wanted your ex back. You know what? You just made war here bro/sis. You still haven't move on and tried to find somebody just to cover THE GAP? Now you want him/her to move on? This people are nothing but empty-headed psychos who will never show mercy.
I hope that you wouldn't get mad at me much because I opened such topic but I wanted to express what I feel about moving on. From Pangasinan to Manila till Singapore I had friends who can't move on or assumes there is still love. Anyway thanks for your time. Peace~
No comments:
Post a Comment