Monday, 5 November 2012

My Old Diary

I just had found my old diary 5 years ago...
Well I must say this diary is full of my own hatred and anger against this world...
A small notebook containing how I was treated as an encyclopedia and how I was betrayed by my so called "friends"...
This diary serves how much my own country mates treated me back then...
Then people ask me why am I so rude, quiet and so anti-social...
You people judge 
me without knowing what happend throughout my whole life...
People say I won't survive "friendless" but look at me now did I die "friendless"?
I did everything alone and no friend helped me along the road only my family...
All I get from my so called "friends" are useless words such as "You can do it" and "Do more/Give it your best"...
But compare to my diary today, there is a major difference...
I don't know if why but I had my peace of mind here in Singapore, I can breathe fresh air again...
Even though the locals didn't understand me or even cared about me atleast they never had invaded my privacy nor judge who I am and I respect them for that...
I gained my confidence again and I began to enjoy life even though I'm so stressed and always busy with alot of stuff...
I slowly becoming more open and somehow I started to socialize even though I know I can't speak properly I still tried my best...
My own country mates will disgust what I just said because of their "JUDGEMENTALITY"
But I don't need their understanding, I just wanted to thank them that they made me aware of their own filthy personality...
I learnt few things in my own country...
First is not to trust anyone excluding my family...
Second, betrayal and lying is not wrong sometimes you need them to survive...
Third, being fake is the way to get away from alot of things...
Fourth, you can SURVIVE in this WORLD FRIENDLESS
Friends are temporary people in our lives with no actual use, they are just their to socialize with nothing more...
I don't know why am I even writing such stupid post and wasting my precious time but I just wanted to take this things out of my life and breathe fresh air that I have been longing for ^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment