Monday, 5 November 2012

Priority this days...

Is having a girlfriend a no. 1 priority at this age?!? I hate how people react that I don't have one or had one. If I say I want to study, they say I don't have a life while if I say I'm not ready to have one, they ask if I'm looking for a wife rather than a girlfriend. Sheesh I can't really satisfy this stupid and disgusting society. No one really understand you now, they want people to be what t
hey believe it should be or what they think it's right even though it is wrong. I'm sick and tired of this questions over and over again sheesh. Like what I stated a long time ago I am not ready mentally NOR physically to give the protection and everything a girl needs because I myself is as fragile as them seeking for someone to protect and understand me. It is just to hard for me to take such risk and hurt someone. I just don't want to ruin someone's life because of me not being ready for such things. I just hope you understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment